Ankyra Sound you knew i was approaching your throne
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
It was necessity that had brought her slinking back into Rusalka's edges.  She hadn't intended to remain out as long as she had, but each time she thought about returning, the action stalled in her.  Hours had turned to days, but eventually, the pregnant wolf was forced to confront the fact that she could not hunt for herself.  She couldn't keep hiding.

She heard Vaati's summons before she'd even managed to set foot within the territory.  It was distant, but she didn't rush.  Her frame was heavy and her steps were slow, but there was a glint in her eye as she finally arrived to stare at the white male.  They'd not had many interactions, and Rosalyn was tired as hell.  But she was in no mood to take any kind of abuse from a man who meant nothing to her.  That was patience she needed to reserve for those who deserved better from her.

What?  She had no idea why he had called her, but assumed it had something to do with her attack on Firefly.  Perhaps the two were close, and he wanted some kind of recompense.
Messages In This Thread
you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - March 31, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 09:11 PM