Ankyra Sound you knew i was approaching your throne
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Unstable is definitely the correct word for it.  She had no illusions... this was not a fight she could win.  But she felt a sick rush of self-satisfaction as he took her challenge, perhaps because she felt on some level this was what she deserved.

Tear her down.

He went straight for the throat.  She tried to dodge, but his jaws caught hold, choking her and slamming her into the ground.  She was too heavy, too awkward.

She gave an involuntary cry as her side struck the ground heavily, sending a jolt of pain washing over her.  Instantly.... regret, and an overwhelming feeling of rage.  It didn't matter that only a minute ago she asked for this.  As with Firefly, she lost hold, and her claws scrabbled to catch hold as she attempted to twist from his grasp, feral as a snared mountain lion.
Messages In This Thread
you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - March 31, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 09:11 PM