Sun Mote Copse Don't tell me what the poets are doin'
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her sense of smell resumed a backseat position as Niamh stroked her back and sang to her. The puppy cocked her head, favoring her right ear: the only one that could hear anything at present (and, as time would tell, ever). Her Neema's voice sounded muffled despite the proximity, though Meerkat nonetheless enjoyed it immensely. The combination of sound and touch soothed her effectively, causing her to grow still. It made her feel safe, even a little sleepy, yet the pup refused to succumb to a nap just now.

Instead, she rolled over onto her back, paws batting gently at her Neema's face as she wordlessly begged for a belly rub next.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by RIP Niamh - March 16, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 16, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 18, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 31, 2020, 12:30 PM