Sun Mote Copse i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She gazed at him, hopeful that he would remind her, but instead he called her "fierce." Meerkat didn't really know what that meant, though her butt wiggled as her tail swung back and forth. -"WHAT'S,"- she began, only to pause her signing since she didn't know it, continuing only verbally, "FEARS?"

Meanwhile, her mother sidled up behind her, eyes fixed on Arcturus. Towhee gave him an assessing look, then said, -"This is actually her very first border patrol."- As she spoke, her eyes dropped to the youngster as she ran a paw down the length of Meerkat's back, orange eyes eventually raising back to Acturus's dark features. -"Join us,"- she invited, glad to have another set of eyes along even if they belonged to, well, him.

-"YA! JOIN US!"- Meerkat parroted. Still oblivious to his name, she tacked on an enthusiastic, -"BIG BLACK MAN!"-
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be - by Meerkat - April 23, 2020, 12:20 PM