Sun Mote Copse i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When he shouted at her to wait, Meerkat put on the brakes, her haunches bunching up beneath her as she turned to look over her shoulder. She lost her balance and nearly tipped onto her face, though she thrust out a foreleg just in time, bracing herself. Laughing at the near miss, she looked up again just in time to see him catch up beside her.

Together, they proceeded, Meerkat fascinated by his leonine prowl. She briefly looked at his face when he asked her a question, which went in one ear and... got stuck, since the other one didn't even work. But instead of giving him an answer, Meerkat simply parroted, -"WHAT YOU KNOW 'BOUT PATROLLIN'?"- Well, she tried to sign as she walked, which resulted in her falling on her face after all.

The pup recovered quickly, shaking some dirt from her snout, and grinned up at Arcturus. She also glanced back at her mother, who smiled and waved from the distance. The child stopped to enthusiastically flail back at Towhee before spinning and picking up once again, trouncing merrily alongside the big black man.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be - by Meerkat - May 04, 2020, 06:52 PM