Sun Mote Copse “It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” —Eeyore
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Quetzal readily agreed before dashing forward in search of their main ingredient. Only as Meerkat's eyes followed her did she think about whether they should roam far from the rendezvous site. She glanced in its direction, though she neither saw nor heard any sign of an adult coming after them. All the same, she was old enough to feel protective over her baby sister.

-"Hey, Q!"- she called, signing even though her sister's back was turned. It was simply natural for her. -"Let's—"- Before she could get out the entire sentence, a few cool raindrops fell from the sky and Quetzal's gleeful shout cut across her, prompting an affectionate snort from Meerkat as she watched the kid dance.

-"HEY, WEIRD BABY!"- she tried again, using one of her fond nicknames and raising her voice, -"LET'S GO BACK TO THE RENDEZVOUS SITE, I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO FIND SOME MUD PUDDLES THERE!"-
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)