Coconut Grove I'm gonna fight the moon
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
As Erzulie pressed her shoulder against him, the action was enough to snap the knight out of his angered state and focus his attention on the heavily pregnant woman once more. Of course, he'd lend her strength, to support her until she could rest comfortably again. With a stiff nod, he accepted her offer, fighting the urge to look at the direction the woman had run off to and instead to focus on Erzulie's situation and his own as well.

... Will you... and they, be alright? Worried that the stress would cause any troubles for the new life and the mother who would deliver them. Did he fail to keep them safe?
New Threads: closed
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"oh, oui," erzulie assured the archangel. "i have only exerted myself a bit. dese bones too old for such nonsense." she smiled widely at him, hoping to dispel any fear, for truly she would be all right.
a little rest and a day after of easier tasks; "it will not be too long now. consider dis my last bit of fun before i be bound to de den," the woman pouted jokingly.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Last from me! <3

Even as he nodded, there was some doubt he felt toward her words, but it was not his place to argue. She seemed certain and that alone would be good enough to keep him from prodding the matter any further. Quite the last hurrah. He said jokingly in return, easing up with a slight grin toward her. Once she was safely in the den and his wounds looked after, the knight would head back out, perhaps rest for a while before starting the patrol once again.
New Threads: closed