Sun Mote Copse “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,952 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
If possible, Meerkat perked up a bit more when Niamh took to her feet. She then blinked loudly at her Neema's directive. -"My moves?"- she repeated, not really sure what she meant by that. But then it hit her and Meerkat broke into a grin. -"Oh!"-

Without further ado, the youth began to boogie where she stood, shaking every part of her body in a crazy, energetic dance. She laughed out loud as she flailed, hopped and twirled. She hoped Niamh enjoyed this as much as she did! It was the perfect outlet for all her pent-up energy.

Finishing with a flourish of her tail, Meerkat stretched forward into a playful bow, then straightened and waited to see what Neema would think of her dance moves. Her tongue lolled from her sandy muzzle as she smiled, her heart pounding as endorphins flooded her system.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh - by Meerkat - July 21, 2020, 04:48 PM