Sun Mote Copse “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,952 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When her Neema moved forward to nuzzle her, Meerkat gladly reached back and skimmed her nose along her golden chin. It surprised her a little when Niamh then drew back with a few murmured words, then turned and left. Meerkat's lips pressed together, a slight furrow appearing in her brow, her eyes following the Honoree's figure until she disappeared into the distance.

With a shrug, she turned and sought out the peacefully sleeping Primrose. Her heartbeat had settled down again and she didn't feel so pent up anymore. With a sigh, she lowered herself beside her little brother, curling her body around his. As she fell asleep, her thoughts idly flickered between her two mother figures, warriors both, wondering if they wished she was feistier too.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh - by Meerkat - July 21, 2020, 08:59 PM