Golden Glade savin' all your food stamps and burnin' down the trailer park
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She stood at the borders for a long time after Phox had disappeared into the distance, deliberating. Her feet itched so badly and all she wanted to do was run and join him! But he hadn't invited her along and surely Towhee wouldn't approve. Her mother might even ground her again. Meerkat's sandy toes thoughtfully kneaded the soil underfoot. If she made a point to catch up and stick close to her dad, her mom couldn't possibly get mad, could she? And wouldn't Phox vouch for her too?

Sucking in a loud breath, Meerkat decided to take her chances. Feeling a little wild, she scurried after the tracker's trail, skirting around the bog and finding herself in a forest not unlike the copse. As she zoomed along beneath the trees, she kept her eyes and nose peeled for any signs of Phox. She found him pretty quickly, though he wasn't alone. As the youngster drew up beside him, breathless, her eyes lingered on Pippin's somewhat familiar features.

-"Hey, dad,"- she said while still gazing at Pippin (with a smile and wave), though Meerkat quickly turned her face toward Phox. Still panting, she asked, -"Is it okay if I come with you?"- Her rich brown gaze was beseeching, well aware that she was asking for forgiveness more than permission at this point.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread