Moonspear My favorite wine is tequila.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her cheek muscles ached as her smile stretched her face. Seeing Toad's excitement made the youngster all the more thrilled herself. She could hardly wait. Heck, part of her wanted to ask Toad if they could go ahead and do it right now. The thought alone had her prancing on the tips of her toes, though she suddenly remembered: Bronco was back at the den, asleep and totally unawares.

It might be fun to surprise him with a date, though Meerkat quickly decided against it. Both Bronco and Toad should go into this entirely voluntarily, of course. She just hoped he would be as delighted with the prospect as she and Toad felt. Even if nothing romantic came of it, surely the two of them would become fast friends. It was a win/win situation, as far as she could tell.

-"Okay, cool! How about we do it on the next sunny day?"- Even as she said it, she realized they might be waiting a while, if recent trends were any indication. Her heart fell a little, though her inner optimist quickly reminded her that it couldn't rain forever. The weather would clear up soon enough and the three of them would enjoy a sunny picnic together. It was something to look forward to amid all this dreariness.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 19, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 19, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 21, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 24, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 24, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 25, 2020, 07:39 AM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 25, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 30, 2020, 09:46 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 31, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 31, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 01, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 10:51 PM