Haunted Wood and no i couldn’t get him out
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
the followers of the great elk did not bother to hide the displeasure they had maintained since célnes had made an arrangement with the former whitebark wolves. it was not an ugly weald to which cenric led the elk-worshippers, but he could see the lack of approval despite this.

the eaglebound himself made note of the old woman and the mysterious younger, gone off into the woodland to forage. unless directed by célnes herself, he would not follow them. it was the woman he had met in the bracken woods who held his contract. and so he remained alongside her, keeping his eyes from the amber and mahogany and brownstone faces, their hard gazes and judgmental ways. he was but a lance to be wielded in service to the priestesss of the high elk.

inwardly, germanicus had developed his own resistance toward their refusal to accept him within their fold. had not cenric questioned his abilities in whitebark? it would one day be seen whether or not he could tolerate this for an extended time. "i will put a perimeter around us," he rumbled to the she-wolf and her brother, waiting to listen to any advice or admonishment before he cut away into the gnarled trees and their willowtrail companions.
Messages In This Thread
and no i couldn’t get him out - by Cenric - September 05, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Célnes - September 05, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Corliss - September 05, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Rohesia - September 05, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Odessa - September 05, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Chad - September 08, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Germanicus - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Calhoun - September 10, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Cenric - September 13, 2020, 03:35 PM