The Heartwood how do you mend a broken jack-o'-lantern? with a pumpkin patch!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She couldn't bring herself to regret her indulgence, no matter how much her stomach hurt now. The pumpkin had tasted absolutely delicious! As she sprawled there, digesting and waiting for the discomfort to ease, she decided she needed to share her find. She would definitely take one back to @Bronco. But if she took one to him, she should probably grab one for @Fennec as well, since they were spending a lot of time together. And if she was going back and forth, she might as well take a bunch of them back to the glen as a treat for the entire pack!

As that plan quickly took root and blossomed in her head, someone watched the overstuffed Meerkat daydream. After a while, she turned her head to the side and finally took notice of Desdemona. "Oh!" she said, rolling over and sitting up, her distended belly lurching, "Hey... Desdemona, right?" Her tail waved over the ground, quickly getting tangled in the pumpkins' vines.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)