The Heartwood how do you mend a broken jack-o'-lantern? with a pumpkin patch!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"Pumpkins!" Meerkat repeated giddily. It was such a perfectly silly word. Her tail became even more tangled in the winding vines as she pondered Desdemona's offer. Normally, she might've taken her up on it easily. But this time, "No, but thank you! I want to do it on my own. I know it'll be a lot of work and walking back and forth, but I don't mind." She rather enjoyed the thought of single-handedly masterminding a party for her new/old pack mates. Meerkat just hoped Desdemona understood.

Finally taking notice of her tangled tail, Meerkat took a moment to work it free before standing. "Ooogh," she moaned. She could hear her stomach's contents sloshing. "I definitely—" Before she could complete that sentence, a huge burp erupted from her mouth. "Ahhh, that's much better."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)