Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Let's wrap! :)

It delighted her immensely when the adults began discussing pairing main courses with this newly discovered side dish. It made her mouth water, even though she was still full of pumpkin herself. Meerkat had never eaten a turtle—and gave Toad a slightly surprised and intrigued glance when she mentioned it—but she agreed with both Osiris and Antares. Those meats would complement the peculiar but delicious gourds.

"Maybe," she spoke in turn, "we could throw a feast sometime! Like a real spread, with not just turtle, boar and pheasant but every kind of game you can imagine." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke. "And then pumpkins for a side," Meerkat finished, "or maybe a dessert." They were a bit sweet, after all.

Even with her three pack mates readily indulging, there were still many pumpkins left. Meerkat imagined the pack would make short work of them over the coming days. Even those who didn't find them edible could get a chew toy or plaything out of the deal. Her warm brown eyes swept over the remaining pumpkins, then her pack mates, and she felt cheerful about a job well done.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 11:19 AM