Firefly Glen it's planting seeds in a garden you never see
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The first note of Osiris's howl made Meerkat twitch in her sleep, her one working ear stiffening atop her head. As other voices began to join the song, the youth slowly opened her eyes, lifted her head and blinked blearily. The fur along her stippled spine raised as the voices hit a crescendo, bringing the Halloween night to life with their unearthly melody. Still half-asleep, she tipped her own head toward the full moon and joined the chorus as they officially declared Firefly Glen theirs.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's planting seeds in a garden you never see - by Nikai - November 01, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: it's planting seeds in a garden you never see - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: it's planting seeds in a garden you never see - by Elke - November 02, 2020, 07:14 PM
RE: it's planting seeds in a garden you never see - by Dirge - November 03, 2020, 12:59 AM
RE: it's planting seeds in a garden you never see - by Hydra - November 03, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: it's planting seeds in a garden you never see - by Leta - November 10, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: it's planting seeds in a garden you never see - by Nyx - November 23, 2020, 04:50 AM
RE: it's planting seeds in a garden you never see - by Ciri - November 23, 2020, 05:01 AM