Nova Peak Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Next round starts next Sunday, November 22nd, or once all adult members have responded if sooner! No post order!

Wylla watched them all gather, first the pale forms of Star and Taikon, who she was pleased to see looked interested and attentive despite his newness to the pack. Then an unfamiliar white-slashed female whose appearance made Wylla grit her teeth a little. Another woman to come along and contend for the right to breed, and likely with their male alpha to boot? Who would claim when the time came that she was deserving, no doubt, and beautiful and whole besides. Greaaat. Mahler and Takiyok came next, the former given a perfunctory once-over, the latter a smile, which faded when Thade swept forward and began to inspect her.

Wylla clacked her jaws admonishingly at him while pulling her muzzle out of reach, fixing him with a stern glare that said, this is not the time or place for this behaviour. Any other time, Wylla would've considered it sweet that Thade was so concerned for her wellbeing, but in front of the pack, he was simply overstepping his place. Her eyes swept over Stag and Astraeus as she surveyed the crowd once more, giving her son a rough nudge to indicate he should withdraw, then fixed them all with a grimace.

There are wolves settling on the cliffs, just across the way, Wylla shared, gesturing vaguely in the direction of the sea. The same cliffs where Mahler was injured. The same cliffs where I lost my eye. The same cliffs that have held tyrant packs before whose sole aim is to cause torment to any and all who live nearby. They are as close to us now as the pack in the mountains when we chose to leave that place for the safety of our families.

I believe they will become a threat to us if we leave them be, she said. Those cliffs have dark history. Bloody history. There has never been a wolf to walk that place who was not violent by nature, and I do not trust these newcomers. Their leader has more scars than skin. I believe it is only a matter of time before they become trouble for us. Their claims of peace rang hollow to Wylla. They could've accepted that they were settling too close to an established pack and moved back a little, but they didn't. She expected they would fight tooth and nail for that cursed place, and she wasn't having it. It is time for Sagtannet to defend what is ours, she said, and remove them from the cliffs, once and for all, for the safety of our children.
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Wylla - November 08, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by RIP Star - November 08, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Taikon - November 08, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Asra - November 08, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Mahler - November 10, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Takiyok - November 11, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Thade - November 11, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Klaus - November 11, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Stag - November 14, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Wylla - November 15, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Taikon - November 15, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Asra - November 15, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Stag - November 15, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Takiyok - November 17, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Mahler - November 17, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by RIP Star - November 19, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Wylla - November 20, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Stag - November 20, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Klaus - November 20, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by RIP Star - November 20, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Mahler - November 21, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Thade - November 22, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Asra - November 25, 2020, 07:11 PM