Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Meerkat couldn't decide which she found more delightful: the scenery as they made their way to Broken Antler Fen or @Toad Amelia's company. Her heart drummed merrily against her ribs as their paws and friendly conversation carried them across the distance to the south. As they passed the caldera, Meerkat paused to wave across Lake Rodney, chuckling to herself. Of course, no one would see her, unless someone just happened to be sitting on the rim and staring off in this direction. Then they might see two brownish specks.

Turning to face Toad and resume their chatter, Meerkat began blinking suddenly when something hit her in the eye. Was it raining? She stopped again and tilted her head skyward, a little furrow appearing between her eyes as little white sparkles drifted down from above. They reminded her of fireflies (star bugs, her dad called them) but those were definitely out of season. Perhaps it was just dust? She held out a paw, several of the little granules drifting down onto her paw pad only to immediately vanish into a drop of water.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they will see us waving from such great heights - by Meerkat - December 09, 2020, 02:11 PM