Broken Antler Fen sing for me
SHE'S LIKE KEROSENE
42 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
Private 
for @Wraen

Traveling further from the coast, the spook made it to this location largely indisturbed. She, however, did not go idly inside. There was a heavy presence, a pungent scent, of others on the region. For the sake of her continual existence, the woman would stop near the entrance.

Her pale eyes focused on the horizon, seeing nothing remarkable at first glance. It was only when she began to turn did the snow crunch. Slowly, her gaze found a woman's staring at her from across the invisible line. Poltergeist's expression was not of shock, but of neutrality.

Her chin raised somewhat, staring back at the gray beast.
1/5
0/5
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Whoever that was that had caught the pale wolf's attention so near to the future pack's claim, Wraen did not know, but she observed the other in curious silence, following their gaze and seeing nothing in particular. Nothing that she should worry herself about. Or it just may have been an odd quirk of the stranger's way looking at people. She remembered vividly an elderly wolf in her birth pack, who addressed people, but looked far and over their heads.

"Seeing a ghost?" she asked conversationally, approaching the stranger confidently. "I was aware that there may be some spirits roaming around, but none have introduced themselves to me just yet," she told. "Or - are you one of them? Ghosts, I mean?" she grinned.
SHE'S LIKE KEROSENE
42 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
A dry, amused laugh chuckled. Her eyes focused on the other, another gray outline, much like the woman she had assumed to have seen. Was this an echo - another timeline thrust upon the mortal world? Something that had become, or had yet to be?

At the corporal being's question, she grinned almost maddenly. "Spirits come and go as they please" she utters, envious of their ability to fade into existence and out "I am sorry to disappoint, cherie - I am no ghost. Only a passing spook."
1/5
0/5
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"That's even better - we have place for all kinds of wonders of nature - both natural and supernatural," Wraen replied with a witty remark. "Though, if you had been - and if you were haunting these lands, I would have had so many questions to ask you about this place," she went on. "But only few choose the path of being a spectral being to eternal life, wherever that may be."

"Name's Wraen and this..." she beckoned to the forest behind her, "... is my rancho. Who may be you?"
They chatted briefly and parted on mutually amiable terms.