Redhawk Caldera Hooooo, giiiirl
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Alyx sounded rather grouchy, though Meerkat was certain it was nothing personal. She hardly blamed her sister, she must be in a lot of pain. Her heart went out to her as she bent to pick up the rabbit again, carrying it indoors and setting it gently near Alyx. She lowered herself to her haunches beside it, tail curling around so its ocher tip rested on her toes.

Meerkat didn't want to burden her younger sister any more than she wanted to retell the tragic reason for her visit, though she steeled herself with a breath and replied honestly, "A bear attacked the glen, like the cougar did here. A couple of our pack mates, they—they didn't make it. Aunt Hydra sent me here to tell you guys."

In the very next breath, she gingerly prodded the rabbit toward Alyx and asked, "You hungry?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - January 09, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - January 10, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - January 27, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - January 27, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 09:06 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 06, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 06, 2021, 06:49 PM