Wheeling Gull Isle another roadblock in our way
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
But as much as Meerkat adored Atlas, he was hardly the only important wolf in her life. There was her whole family at Redhawk Caldera, namely her mother, as well as her extended family in Moonspear and Firefly Glen. Perhaps, above all others, there was her brother, @Bronco. As her eyes closed and her head sank beneath the waves, she saw his face in her mind's eye. He'd already suffered so much, she couldn't put him through this too...

She began kicking with all her might. Her head broke through the surface and she gasped in a breath of air which, quite frankly, made her chest burn. Salt stung her eyes, forcing them shut, so Meerkat didn't even realize she wasn't alone until she felt herself being dragged. Through slits, she saw flashes of white fur and desperately moved her legs, trying to help this stranger help her toward Wheeling Gull's shore.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 25, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 25, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 25, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 26, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 29, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - February 04, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - February 04, 2021, 03:38 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - February 05, 2021, 09:37 PM