Redhawk Caldera (M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration.
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Well, he wasn't happy about any of this either. Everything had been much more pleasant in the warm happy place versus here, which was loud as heck. Not to be out-done, the golden boy burped and spat some of the residual fluids that had been clogging up his pipes and sucked in a clean breath, only to explode with it a moment later. 

His wailing was sharper than his sister's and nowhere near the same decibel, but the hope was there he could draw the attention of someone. He had complaints to lodge! A manager to speak to!

Before long though, this puppy's energy level began to wane and he had screamed himself out of a job; the effort sapped her energy and he curled up against the warm underbelly of his mother, not to eat, but to sleep through the surrounding chaos.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration. - by Caracal - March 26, 2021, 02:13 PM