Redhawk Caldera (M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She returned to marveling over the pups, her wide and wondering stare bouncing from one to another. Meerkat did not look up, though her ear twitched at Reyes's awed whisper. Although her feelings toward her mother's mate were a bit complex, she understood his sentiments perfectly.

When Towhee remained still, the yearling's brow furrowed. She gently lowered herself to her belly, nudging at her mother's cheek. She could feel the Sovereign's warm breaths, which was good. But she sat up again and turned to Fennec as concern threaded through her.

"Is she alright? Can I get her anything?" If she needed medical care of any kind, Meerkat knew Towhee was in good hands. But what if Fen needed her to fetch supplies? Or something else their mother might need?

She hated to leave her or the puppies, though Meerkat realized she would do just about anything to keep her little brothers and sisters happy, healthy and safe.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: (M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration. - by Meerkat - April 01, 2021, 09:43 AM