Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
It didn't particularly surprise her when Towhee approached her this morning and asked her if she could resume her search. Meerkat wished she could stay home with her mother and siblings, yet she also wanted to find their missing loved ones. She accepted the task and headed out promptly, though not before taking the time to kiss each fuzzy forehead and stop by Marten's grave.

She headed north this time, toward the great lake glittering in the distance. With every step away from her little brother and sisters, she reminded herself: if she missed them for a few days at a time, how much must their Phother and Neema miss them? Of course, they'd never met them, just like no one at the caldera had ever met the Regents' children, wherever they might be.

Meerkat certainly missed them terribly, including the younger siblings she didn't know. She was bound and determined to find them this time. Perhaps she wouldn't go home until she did. That might mean staying away for weeks and missing out on so much of Caracal's and the twins' development. But maybe that would drive her all the harder to locate Phox, his mate and their children.

She soon reached the lake shore and paused to survey the area. She saw no sign of anyone, though her voice would reach much further than her eyes. Meerkat tipped back her head and howled to her co-parents, silently pleading for someone to answer her call.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
rewild the world - by Meerkat - April 14, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: rewild the world - by Zephyr - April 14, 2021, 12:34 PM
RE: rewild the world - by Meerkat - April 14, 2021, 12:44 PM
RE: rewild the world - by Zephyr - April 18, 2021, 03:17 AM
RE: rewild the world - by Meerkat - April 19, 2021, 09:56 AM