Greatwater Lake rewild the world
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
No answer came. Swallowing her disappointment, Meerkat began to plod along the shoreline. She didn't get very far when a figure materialized in the distance, heading this way. Her heart leaped into her throat at first glance, though she quickly realized it was nobody she knew. Nonetheless, she paused and waited for the stranger, a she-wolf by scent, to catch up to her.

Evidently she'd overhead Meerkat's call and wanted to help. The unexpectedly kind offer made her perk up despite how crestfallen she'd felt a moment ago. "I'm looking for my father and his mate. His name's Phox and he's black with brownish orange eyes. Her name's Niamh and she has golden fur and eyes." Her heart began thumping in her chest, wondering and hoping some of this sounded familiar to the stranger.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
rewild the world - by Meerkat - April 14, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: rewild the world - by Zephyr - April 14, 2021, 12:34 PM
RE: rewild the world - by Meerkat - April 14, 2021, 12:44 PM
RE: rewild the world - by Zephyr - April 18, 2021, 03:17 AM
RE: rewild the world - by Meerkat - April 19, 2021, 09:56 AM