Bearclaw Valley seamoss
Random Event  May 04, 2021, 01:28 PM
Merrick
Ursus
Bruin-witch*
for @Auriel & @Solaria! whenever :D short posts welcomed <3

he called for them both with a resounding tone, bidding them meet him at the crevasse of bones. they were somehow equally made with their blaze-red features, though auriel stood out for her markings and quietness. vesta had earned his trust, and now he would allow her the pleasure of honing that when the other arrived.
"auriel. vesta," he introduced. "she doesn't speak. she doesn't need to speak," merrick told auriel in a singsong voice. "you searched for warriors. you found them."
a glittering in his single eye.
"speak to us as another fighter. have you seen battle?"

[Image: JaaUeS1.png]
May 05, 2021, 02:42 PM
Auriel
Ursus
Skeptic
She was beckoned along with another she-wolf, one of white-and-red. A mute apparently, and built like a rock.聽Already it seemed she was to be tested, failure could mean death. Or worse, dishonor.聽
"I have not tasted the thrill of battle, no. I sought warriors to become like you."聽
To become strong as the lions of her homeland. "I learn fast." Claws flexed into the dirt, leaving deep furrows.聽

(Sorry for the super short reply, my muse is kicking my ass)
Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Merrick
Ursus
Bruin-witch*
merrick grinned. "fast is excellent." he thought of how swiftly vesta had learned, how all of them had been broken and honed by the battling in ursus. too quiet now. too silent now.
"a run, then, first," and the bearwitch lifted to break into a lope, expanding his stride into a faster leap as he sought auriel's form, to see how she kept pace with those in ursus.

[Image: JaaUeS1.png]