This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Formation 
@Kynareth Deagon, takes place today, early evening :>

The Queen has been thinking, hard and long and deep.
About how large their pack is, how much larger it will surely get...

And the lack of room they will soon have.
The Empress is lounging at the mouth of her cave, watching the tops of the trees from above. 

With a sigh, she lifts her head and calls for her co-lead. This has been a conversation long coming.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn had been tending to the borders, something he has admittedly been slacking on since his pups have become little monsters. Helping Simmik as much as possible with them is his main goal, but he cannot forget his duties to the pack. So he takes a piss on this tree and that when he hears his names called within a beckoning howl. Nyra demands his attention it seems, he would not say no — never has. 

So he moves deftly until she’s within sight. He does to a comfortable saunter as he approaches and smiles to her with a nod of his head. “What is it, darling?” He asks, wondering what she’d want from him this time.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He doesn't disappoint. He never has, really.
Thus when her co-lead climbs the rise to her whelping den, Nyra is quick to the point.

"We've been growing in numbers lately. Therefore, I'd like to propose I found a sister pack to the Saints. Lead by myself, of course. This would also in the end leave room for your wife to take my place as your Overseer if she wanted, without either of us getting bloody." She chuckles lightly.

"Once numbers are collected, I'm thinking this sister clan would make its home within a days travel of the Strath." 

Here, she quieted, ears perked to receive her dear friend's opinion on the matter.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He plants his haunches before her, offering his Overseer his complete attention as she speaks. What she says doesn’t surprise him, though it does make his ears perk up and his grin spread further across his maw. He thinks it’s a great idea and there’s adoration in his gaze when he meets her own. She’d be a perfect leader for her own pack, one that would work close with his own of course. That is what a sister pack is after all. 

So he nods eagerly. “I think that’s a perfect idea, darling. You be a fine leader all on your own.” He states with pride. “What would you call it?” He asks with a curious raise of a circular brow. He’s eager to hear her answer.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seems to agree, and at this she is visibly pleased.
Already she has ambition and formless plans running through her.

"I'm thinking of calling it the Archangels. Seemed fitting to me, given we are the Saints." Nyra answered readily, tail slowly wagging.

"I believe we will also have to call a pack meeting soon, to gauge how many of our current members would be willing to pledge to the cause." She added, taking a moment to adjust her position since she was very, very pregnant.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He nods and smirks at the name she offers. As well as the fact that she seems more than pleased, which makes him pleased. “Good name, beautiful.” He chuckles.

Then as she mentions having some of their pack join as well as new members and a pack meeting he nods. “Yes, you’ll take three of us with you. The rest you may recruit. With my assistance of course.” He offers softly. “We will have a pack meeting as soon as possible.”
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Damn, she really wasn't sure what she was expecting from him. 
Still, at his willingness to help, Nyra smiles warmly and offers a brief lick to Kynareth's cheek. 

"I'm glad you're so supportive of this." She breathes, adjusting once again to accommodate her swollen stomach.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The pale woman is pleased and therefore he is too. Especially as she laps easily at his face one quick time he preens. Chuckling softly and offering her one back on the edge of her muzzle.

“Oh course, dear.” He says passionately. “You’re trying to make us more feared, more powerful. I love it.” He says with a bit of zest.

Then finally he stands once more, giving her a soft look he speaks once more. “Now enough business talk, allow me to help you back to your den, angel.” He purrs, but his offer to help is genuine.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She chuckles softly as he returns her lick, gaze following him as he stands and offers to help her back to her whelping den. 

To that, she laughs softly and eases into a stand, taking a moment to adjust her paws before the trek. 
From here, everything could only move forward.
Health (100/100)