Redhawk Caldera we'll always have this dance
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Fennec noticed. It was too late to avoid her, though not too late to avoid Bronco. Meerkat was suddenly frantic about that possibility, which made no sense. None of this made any sense to her. Man, she needed some poppy seeds right now. She couldn't deal with all these confusing, nonsensical emotions that came from out of goddamn nowhere.

"I'm sorry," she spluttered around the absolute gob in her throat, "I don't know what's wrong with me." That was at least partly true. But how could she possibly explain her issues to anyone else, if she couldn't even get a grip on them herself? And how could she even consider unloading this on Fennec, who was now a mother with a newborn to look after?

Feeling more and more mortified by the moment—god, she was a way bigger crybaby than the actual baby in the room—she backed all the way out of the den. Meerkat wanted to bolt, though first she looked around to make sure the coast was clear of any Broncos.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 03:02 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 03:33 PM