Blacktail Deer Plateau Washi tape candles
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The weather dried out by the time Meerkat followed the river to the foot of the plateau. She hesitated for a moment before entering the territory, too exhausted from her search efforts to speculate about proper etiquette in this situation. She hoped to find her father and perked up significantly when she caught a fresh scent. Despite running on fumes, she made a beeline to him.

"Dad!" she called out when she spotted him, quickly moving closer. As was her trademark greeting with anyone lately, she immediately sprang the latest headlines on Phox without any real preamble. "Tierra is missing now too. I've been searching for her along with Prevost. Mom's back at the caldera but she's really ill. She was evidently bitten by a snake..."

Letting out a defeated breath, Meerkat plopped down beside him and then sprawled on the grass, still slightly damp near the roots. She paid it no mind. She hadn't even realized how weary she felt until just now. It wasn't just physical depletion but also emotional and mental fatigue catching up to her after so many months of wandering, wondering and worrying about this or that missing loved one.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Washi tape candles - by Phox - July 07, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: Washi tape candles - by Meerkat - July 07, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Washi tape candles - by Phox - July 08, 2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Washi tape candles - by Meerkat - July 08, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: Washi tape candles - by Phox - July 12, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Washi tape candles - by Meerkat - July 12, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Washi tape candles - by Phox - July 21, 2021, 07:16 AM