Herbalists' Cache I guess I want you more than I thought I did
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
She chose to disregard the obvious sarcasm in Phaedra's voice. Wylla's daughter, indeed. A more gentle and tolerant soul than her mother had ever been, but that's what happened when some crazy seawitch had a mold-stained finger in your primordial amniotic soup before you were even born, she supposed. At times, Wylla might as well have been raised by Caiaphas with how poorly she turned out.

Ew, she exclaimed when Phaedra suggested eating the mushrooms instead. She stood up from the wreckage and shook, sending chunks of cap and gills flying. She liked the smell and humorous shape of them, nothing more. They taste like ass, why would anyone eat ass?

There were a few wolves she'd love to force to eat ass, but that was another story. She fixed radiant Phaedra in her cyclopic sights and mustered a warm smile, a private one reserved for her children. What would you like to do?
Messages In This Thread
I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 03, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Phaedra - September 14, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 27, 2021, 06:46 PM