Duskfire Glacier There are times that walk from you.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,979 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She returned from answering a call of nature to find Wayfarer destroying a stick. Meerkat bit at her lip as she drifted a little closer, careful not to infringe on the pup's personal space. She had been quite emotional since her mother's departure and the yearling was killing two birds with one stone as far as her counselor trade went when it came to this little one.

Concerned that Wayfarer might break a tooth or injure her gums, Meerkat quietly called out, "Hey, Wayfarer, you wanna practice on a moving target? Wanna spar?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
There are times that walk from you. - by Wayfarer - September 12, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Meerkat - September 12, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Wayfarer - September 19, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Meerkat - September 19, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Wayfarer - October 02, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Meerkat - October 02, 2021, 02:35 PM