Duskfire Glacier ground zeroes
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was a little bit hilarious, Meerkat mused as she patiently (and happily) endured Veteran's ministrations, how the pups were particularly eager for her to train them to be mercenaries. She was pretty much the opposite of a warrior, with no real combat skills to speak of. She did know plenty in theory because of her mother, which was her saving grace in these situations, really. Anyway, wasn't there a saying about this? "Those who can't do, teach"?

"'Course we can," she mumbled playfully in between licks, getting a smooch or two of her own in there for good measure. A light laugh tumbled out of her mouth at his suddenly considerate question. "Nah, I'll work up an appetite as we train. Wait, though, did you eat breakfast?" Meerkat asked, an affectionately demanding look on her face.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ground zeroes - by Veteran - September 18, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - September 19, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - September 26, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - September 26, 2021, 10:18 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 01, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - October 01, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 10, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - October 11, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 30, 2021, 10:51 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - November 01, 2021, 12:02 PM