Lion Head Mesa Power, Is Power.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
it was some time between jawahir's departure and return, and in that time satsu tended only to pharaoh. pressing softly against him where needed, even cleaning his face with some care, while he withered and rested.
the ferocity he imbued was limited with the fight behind him. satsu found herself passing the time in quiet attendance to his wounds, studying the sculpt of his brow.
then the vermin returned, away again towards the caldera.
with a sigh of subtle distress satsu began to dress his wounds.
when she finished she took the leftover plants and things to maggie and diligently used them across the ruined cleave of her scalp, a bit more rough and quick this time.
i will help you to bed, and then come back for this one.
or perhaps leave the pale girl in the sand to sleep off the chaos; satsu wasn't decided.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
jawahir came and went. sabah removed herself to the borders.
ramesses was alone with satsu. a sense of curiosity came over him as the blue-eyed wolf moved her potions and leaves to first tend him, then maggie
he flinched slightly beneath the two sets of her ministration; he closed his eyes at her cool and practiced touch. 
if he could not have satsu against him in another way, the brush of her lips and tongue would serve to satisfy the wholly inappropriate stir of hunger that licked at him now. 
the scent of her was all around him.
satsu was warmth and attentive to the man as she had not before been, and ramesses was loathe to let it end.
for this reason alone he grunted his agreement, though he took care to arrange maggie's limbs more easily against her. "ask sabah to help you, when she has returned. i do not want you in the open alone."
a moment.
he gingerly, slowly reached to press his bloodstained lips once against her forehead before allowing satsu to help him rise. "when i rise, we will see what a mess nyra has made of my face." a joke, a jest, too dry to be either. ramesses let the intended queen take charge of him.