Lion Head Mesa uraeus
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 
despite the fact that he could not blame the murder of the queen's-guard upon a wolf, ramesses was incensed and below that there was worry. 
bring the priest to me, he had told belen. 
and now the royal paved his throne room as he waited for @Akhtar, frustrated by the state of akashingo and the lack of guards for his queen.
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Belen had brought him to the Pharoah, and Akhtar was cautious, lips pressed together as he strode into the throne room, all trussied up now with a mink fur acting as a shawl around his neck.

You called for me, great one? Came his hesitant tone. He knew royals, once was one himself, and he knew their turbulent moods.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"the queen's guard, sabah, has been found dead. a prowling cat no doubt." he sighed. "this comes at a very inauspicious moment. nothing has yet been reported to me, but the queen may even now carry my heir. she cannot be left vulnerable."
ramesses slid down from his throne. "ask the gods what they wish from me. from akashingo."
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
The queens guard.

Dead.

Akhtar felt a chill roll down his spine, face briefly pulling into a frown, before his head dipped towards his chest.

May she be born again by Osiris’s judgement. He spoke, before his head raised to look at the Pharoah, face a light grimace.

I will make my way to the altar as Ra finishes his descent in the sky. I will need the appropriate things brought to there before then. Food, drink, incense, whatever can be spared. I must begin my rituals. Akhtar’s brain spilled over into anxiety. He had just gotten here, and already things did not look good. But perhaps this was just a challenge the gods had placed for Akashingo.

He would find out.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
we can fade & u can have another thread or we could time skip here :D up to u!

"not found. presumed." he let out his breath. "enough blood to find her." he was beginning to chunner, mumble, thinking angrily of maggie. "you will have it," he growled. "take sayf and sayyadina."
"i will fast until i hear from you again."
ramesses turned back to stare unseeing at his throne.
was Amun so angry with akashingo?
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Timeskip seems the easiest to me! So that’s what I’ll go for here <3

He was weakened, exhaustion cramping his throat and legs, shaking muscles feeling as though they wanted to peel from his bones, but Akhtar had returned. His face was neutral, nothing displaying what he had heard in his ritual callings from the altar as Ra’s rays drenched into his coat

I have called for protection. The gods will grant us a new Jodai. They did not see fit to tell me more, or less. His voice was an exhausted warble, words rasping through a throat that felt as though it had been shredded.

Our next Jodai will be blessed by Horus, is my hope. I am sorry I could not tell you more.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
in the time that akhtar had been away, ramesses had not eaten. he had not called for company or visited his queen. he had not bathed. the man had trailed the throne room in prayer and supplication, and when the priest entered he turned with a sharp intake of breath.
a new jodai, blessed by Horus.
"that is enough for me," ramesses murmured. he stood taller before the hem.
"the jewel of akashingo is bringing a woman here for the prince to marry. when she arrives, i will call upon you again to choose an auspicious date for the wedding."
he breathed out. "go. rest. eat. belen is by the wellspring. she waits to cleanse you after your worship."
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Akhtar bowed his head, far too tired to give more than that, before the priest turned and started his slow trudge out of the throne room and towards the baths.

A chance to rest, allow Belen to clean him, and then he was off to bed, perhaps. He had nought much else to do.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses did not call for food.
he collapsed upon his bed and was soon swallowed by sleep.
akashingo was changing. only the gods knew what form it might take.
he took comfort in the fact that the mesa had a priest.