Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Leapfrogging Njord at Lieu’s request.

Meerkat’s ears splayed slightly at Chacal’s gentle correction. She nodded, then repeated the movement when asked about the glacier. Just as she wondered if Chacal was very familiar with it, she asked after one of its members by name.

I do know Imaq, Meerkat replied, a sad strain in her eyes as she shared, She and her son, Sikuliak, disappeared a while back. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, she murmured, thinking of the heartbroken Rye and the little boy she hadn’t really gotten to know well before his disappearance.

She glanced at Njord. They weren’t even mates, nor did they have children together, but Meerkat felt like she could empathize with Rye’s heartache a little better now. It was kind of frightening, really, to have something so precious to lose, although the wonder of it far outweighed the risk, which she pushed to the back of her mind.

I don’t mean to sound cheesy, she said, returning her focus to Chacal, but I really hope we can be friends, Chacal. Only time would tell how well she blended into Sapphique. They were tightly-knit, though if today was any indication, she would be warmly welcomed into that weave.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 11, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - January 12, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - January 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 12, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Sobo - January 14, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - February 03, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 12, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 10:00 AM