Dragoncrest Cliffs deeper than any forest pri[m]eval, i am in love with you
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He seemed a little stunned, particularly by her timing. Meerkat chortled and stroked his face again, clicking her tongue contritely. She bent her head closer to his, their foreheads nearly touching now. Despite Njord’s perfectly understandable sleepy confusion, he seemed delighted, and she smiled.

We don’t have to do it right now, she assured him with a little laugh, murmuring, I just wanted to tell you. I needed you to know. She rubbed their noses together, kissed his cheek, then slipped away to resume a prone position beside him, whispering, I love you. Go back to sleep.

The rain quieted down to a soft susurrus as Meerkat snuggled against Njord’s solid warmth. It was so unlike that night with Atlas. It was more like that very first night when they’d tentatively shared their attraction for one another. It was wonderful. She smiled, resting her head beside his and closing her eyes.

Longer than there’ve been fishes in the ocean…
Higher than any bird ever flew…
Longer than there’ve been stars up in the heavens…
I’ve been in love with you…
I am in love with you.

Lyrics still belong to Dan Fogelberg.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: deeper than any forest primeval, i am in love with you - by Meerkat - February 09, 2022, 09:22 AM