Redsand Canyon I don't care if it hurts
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
we are together.

germanicus was not angered. he was also not surprised but felt this would be too smug a thing to mention in this moment. 

it did not stop him.

"i find the two of you to have been quite obvious." his face was stern and tone to match. but there was no hardness to germanicus this time. "and if by together you mean you have been intimate, all the more reason to hasten your wedding day." they wanted to court but they had begun to improperly. the eagle's rigid mind did not care for casual coupling. 

"i am not someone who wishes to arrange marriages, kallik. i think it to be a foul practice. i also am completely and eagerly unaware of such feminine secrets as to interrupt nature." germanicus did not care to listen. he did not believe in it and felt that the impact of the season was crushingly felt by either sex.

"it is my opinion that you have made your choice in one another and that it is foolhardy to wait. suppose aquene wishes to end your courtship and begin another with your brother in arms. you would be compromised, both at home and in the field." 

the silver wolf cleared his throat. "this may be a matter for the matrona and i to discuss together. are you able to tell me whether or not the medicus has informed her leader?"
Messages In This Thread
I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 10, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 10:45 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 10, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 14, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 16, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 18, 2022, 12:07 AM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 19, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 22, 2022, 10:02 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 22, 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 22, 2022, 10:28 PM