Redsand Canyon fenestra
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
end of pack meeting @kallik @glakuos @maxim @towhee <3 feel free to post having ur wolf exit if u want! ill archive in a week

"she told us the location of the saints. apparently they are back in the hinterlands, bordered by forest. it is nyra and another man, perhaps more. they seek to rebuild, and i have little faith they will not come here in an attempt to retake what they believe is theirs."

towhee's pronouncement sounded far harsher than anything yet uttered. germanicus squared his shoulders. "i do not believe i have the penchant for such culling." and neither would it be something he allowed practice of in mereo.

his gaze rested on maxim. "they will expect an attack. it would take nearly every soldier of ours to ensure that the element of surprise remains on our side."

germanicus paused for a long moment, sweeping them all with his eyes. "diesel will be exiled. it will fall to her to decide what the fate of her own brood will be." deserter or not, she had suffered enough physical violence.

the imperator stood. 

"you are dismissed. i will seek her out now."
Messages In This Thread
fenestra - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - March 30, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: fenestra - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: fenestra - by Maxim - April 06, 2022, 08:24 PM
RE: fenestra - by Glaukos - April 07, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 16, 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - April 17, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 18, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - May 02, 2022, 08:48 AM