Nimbus Summit but my anxious heart
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He didn’t have time to do much more than blink before a summons was issued and Lane promptly appeared. She accused the three boys of fighting and Caracal’s lips parted to tell her no, definitely not, but the hurt stranger beat him to the punch. He went on to explain the location of his injury if not the nature, then gave a name: Dionysus.

The healer addressed him directly then and Caracal’s attention snapped to her, thinking, Hell yeah! when she told him it was time to rock and roll. He laughed a little when Lane said they would be heading toward the alarthan. That was rather serendipitous, wasn’t it? He schooled his features, though, and nodded.

He glanced at the other boy—Arius, Lane called him—and then stepped up beside Dionysus. I’ve got you, he said amiably, then looked to Lane. Lead the way. We’ll be right behind you.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 06, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Dionysus - April 06, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 06, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Dionysus - April 09, 2022, 01:49 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 12, 2022, 04:14 AM