Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
A fresh wave of panic seized him as soon as the words left his mouth. Why had he gone and said that?! He flushed hot and cold, grappling with his next move. The only thing that stopped him from turning and bolting again was Bridget’s distracting remark.

What? No, I mean—like, romantically, he choked out right before noticing Teya just a few yards behind Bridget.

His gay panic quickly turned into something else, something much worse. Caracal felt like he couldn’t breathe, his ears ringing as Bridget continued talking, apologizing for the very memory that was sending him spiraling. His chest heaved as he wished he could just disappear into the earth or something.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Caracal - May 28, 2022, 10:05 AM