Arrow Lake dragon’s gamble
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
If Meerkat had noticed Ray’s mischief, she didn’t have time to say anything before Towhee arrived with mate and kids—her younger brother and sister—in tow. She smiled more broadly than she had in recent memory, glancing at her own sons and daughter to gauge their reaction to their younger relatives.

And this is Swordfish, Stingray and Vixen, though they mostly go by Fish, Ray and Mercy, Meerkat rejoined Towhee’s introductions. And I’m Meerkat. It’s nice to meet you, she added for Maxim’s benefit particularly, swallowing a laugh when Towhee failed to introduce the two of them properly.

It also amused her to note he didn’t look any older than Meerkat herself. Go mom, she thought, swallowing the faint taste of bitterness in the back of her mouth. It was definitely unexpected for Towhee to get her happily ever after when Meerkat was left so bereft, though she was truly happy for her mom.

Where’s dad? she wondered as Towhee settled down beside her, shadowed by a little Leo. Hiya, Leo, I’m your big sister, she added for the girl’s benefit, offering a little wave.

Then Mercy abruptly stomped over to inform her mother, “I’m tired and my feet hurt. And I don’t wanna play with stinky boys!” She promptly slumped at Meerkat’s feet, though she glanced over at the other little girl, curious despite herself.

-This one’s as spicy as she looks,- Meerkat signed with a chuckle, saying aloud, Mercy, it’s fine if you want to sit here with us, but where are your manners? Say ‘hi’ to your grandmother, Maxim and Leo.

“Hiiiii…” Mercy huffed.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dragon’s gamble - by Meerkat - September 19, 2022, 10:02 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - September 19, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Maxim - September 19, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Jack Snipe - September 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Stingray - September 21, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - September 21, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Swordfish - October 06, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Maxim - October 08, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 10:32 PM