Blacktail Deer Plateau i'll make a cup of coffee for your head
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
Eventually—not quite begrudgingly—she had stopped being mad at @Reyson and instead let him be perfectly doting on their little journey to the plateau.

And oh, she felt herself guarded. Recalling haunting green eyes—Solpallur’s intense stare. Hurting again was the last thing on her list of things to do.

And oh, how she had to push certain thoughts of a clean-cut soldier away—a solid man who invoked emotion and fire within her—a pointless endeavor, given his own carefully placed walls and mantle.

“Here,” she spoke, tilting her head back to look at the towering man as he glided closer. “Is there anything I should avoid speaking of, before I call?”
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
And reyson was doting as he could be. Carried her burden. Smoke more than he had in some time, but he also sensed he guard and tried to dial it back just a bit. there was a happy medium, between being doting and being overbearing and with Meadow he needed to move slow. And not for the first time, he thought the male before was an asshole and if he ever met him, he'd take a chunk out of his hide and call him a fool.

No, we can speak with leisure. Perhaps not of our other allies, but the allieship with our two packs.

Reyson lay her burden at her paws, brushed a paw across her own and then retreated. To stand stalwart and guarding at her side. He didn't know what to expect, and he didn't want to be off guard in case of anything.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
With quiet acquiescence, and as her soldier skirted from her side, Meadow tipped her muzzle back, beckoning for Basilica—in particular @Ash Paw.

She was keen on making good with their trade—her silver form still in the midday sun, a carrier of promised herbs at her paws.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Her soldier ahah. So i'mma throw Ash Paw in here, but probably let other's see if they want to join too? Like maybe @Ingram ?

Reyson didn't move to far, and he enjoyed watching her stand still and sweet as seh called for this little paw healer of her's. What was her name, ah yes Ash Paw. he blinked and eyed the forest beyond them. Taking in the different dips and valley.

It was a plateau so flatter than most places, but it had a ring of protected trees around it and he was willing to bet that inside was good game and mountains of herbs.

this is well fortified, self-sufficient. They did extremely well when they found it.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw scurried towards the pack borders. Eyes on the healer Meadow. Though she stopped to make an assessment of the wolf beside her. A hulking figure with many scars. And for a moment she wished for one of the other's to be there with her. Perhaps Death Bringer or the newly named Sylax. She pushed her feelings aside and approached them both. Though she gave a warmer greeting to Meadow. 

Hello! You're back so soon. How are you today?

Ash settled to her haunches and curled her tail around her paws. The colors of her coat dancing through the dappled sunlight, but her gaze was upon Meadow and the plants at her paws.
83 Posts
Ooc —
Hope you don't mind me tossing San in here :3 

A call sounded through the plateau. Sanguinex wasn't particularly fond of visitors, let alone any stranger at all. If to be avoided, naturally he would have done so — but in this case, twas his duty.

Rather irritated by the commotion, the deathbringer arrived with a sour expression. There were two upon their territory. Ash Paw was present also. Such surprised him.

Slinking closer, the man's teeth clenched together. What are they doing here? He asked quite contentiously, jerking his rostrum in the pair's direction. Then he looked upon the frame of Ash, expectant of an answer.
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I was hoping someone else from Basilica would! <3

The calico dove was a welcoming sight—serene in her movements and a casual glance cast upon the solider steadfast behind her.

Meadow’s soldier.

A soft hum was given, a sway of her tail to reveal her good intentions, and she picked up the leaf carrier, placing it closer to the woman’s paws. “I wished to return your kindness,” she offered, her own voice light. “I’m well—and you?”

She was about to shift the well-wishes and reveal what she had come to offer in return when the crisp form of ivory and copper struck forward—a viper, snake-like yet hulking.

Surprise flitted across her countenance as he grumped to the patterned she-wolf of their visit, a brow lifting delicately as she studied him openly.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was moved into position in a minute. Guarding something precious. Eyes on the beast that had arrived. Hulking and built like a tank. He would like to spar with him some day. Reyson studied him and the tiny calico thing. Unusual patter, but nothing on Meadow.

Reyson said nothing at first, just observed. There were warriors in their ranks too. This only meant that the pack was a good one, and covered all their bases. So far he knew they had a leader, A healer, and now a soldier. Were there more hidden in the recesses of the tress, for him to take back to his leader.

Reyson studied the male further, years of combatant training. Gigantic Stocky he probably relied heavily on close quarters and brute strength. A bit like Reyson did at times. That was not to say he didn't have other, talents. This was simply a small guess.

I'm Reyson. he spoke
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash moved forward to listen, but was stopped as Death Bringer arrived, as he aptly named himself. She looked up at him with questioning blue eyes. And motioned towards them. 

This is Meadow and her guard, friend, packmate Reyson She looked to Meadow in question. Then back to her own pack mate.

Meadow and I are both healers, we agreed to share herbs from plants neither one of us have. She is from Epoch. A neighboring packland.
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
maybe a cameo? just tag if you need ingram, otherwise feel free to skip! <3

there is a commotion; or not a commotion, but at least activity.

the scents are unfamiliar and strong as they drift his way upon the breeze. ingram alters his course upon the borders, patrol set aside and put on hold as he makes his way towards the small gathering of wolves. ash paw and sanguinex stand within the borders of the plateau — ash paw's body language is friendlier than sanguinex's. seaglass gaze slides then to the pair at the borders.

unknown.

though ingram does not mask his presence, instead coming into sight of all parties: he does not interrupt. instead, he is — however temporarily — content to observe.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
83 Posts
Ooc —
There were names, packs, and reasoning presented. Sanguinex cared for none of it. He only wished that they depart. However, as it appeared, that would not be doing that without completing their little exchange. 

With a snort as reply, the milky white and muddy man paced himself a few steps backward. He would remain to watch; to chaperone. 

He had heard it when Ingram had approached, but he would still not yet leave. It was better that the two were here, in the case that anything were to happen.
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Outwardly displeased with their presence—and a shadow that lurked now behind them, observing, Meadow turned her eyes to Ash Paw who had asserted their reasoning and had seemingly left little room for argument among the pair, and so the white guardian stood back.

There was a quirk at the corner of her mouth—the dappled healer clearly holding her own amongst giants. “Reyson is actually from Mereo, a pack Epoch is allied with.” Somehow, despite they almost felt an extension of one another, that was seemingly all they were. The foolish politics of men.

She nodded toward the gift. “Willow bark and marigold, as agreed upon. I also brought a piece of aloe, if you wish to try to grow it… and also some rosemary.”
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
There was unease in his body as more came. They were now outnumbered by one. Though thr little paw healer aeemed to know what she was doing and the men easily bowing to her whims.

He dipped his muzzle. A respectful greeting. He would share if they wished of his pack. But this was a meeting between healers at present.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw ignored the men behind her for now intent upon the healer in front of her. Ingram and desth bringer silent shadows behind her. It was nice she must admit to have a backing presence.

Ash Paw smiled. I just planted some Sage, the osemary will fit nicely beside it. Thank you. And aloe os so nice for soothing. I appreciate tbis. We must meet on neutral grounds come spring to gather.
83 Posts
Ooc —
Feel free to skip over him here on out!

The deathbringer held his eyes upon them for long enough. Eventually, he'd grown tired of it.

With an uneasy shift of his posture, he turned his gaze elsewhere, finding no more to use to entertain himself with this boring interaction.
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
And so it remained the two healers—finalizing a trade while guards and soldiers sat by with careful watch, should one soul make a misstep to the other. It was hard for the amusement to not show on her countenance, but she tried—honeyed eyes sweeping over the other before giving a light tilt of her head in acquiescence. “I would enjoy that,” she offered, though she could not help wonder if there were hidden meaning to the invitation, given her and the other medic’s previous discussion of the spring and how to deal with it.

She would not comment on that—could not, for Reyson stood so solidly by and she was unsure how he would take the news if he knew she considered suppressing her heat come the spring. The man wished for children, or so he claimed—still, everything between them was yet to be proven.

So Meadow straightened slightly—eyes drifting past the patterned she-wolf to briefly glance at either men behind her, before once more taking gaze on the healer. Ash Paw seemed the only one eager to bridge any sense of congenial behavior, and because of this, Meadow found her own invitation for their leaders to meet falling dead upon her tongue. “I won’t take much of your time—Epoch sends it’s regards to you and yours.” She paused, beginning to stand, her expression open should the she-wolf have anything else to add—for now, this seemed like a one and done endeavor, and given Reyson’s shenanigans on their journey here, she was almost thankful for it.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson dipped his head. You have the regards of Mereo as well.

There wasn't much else to say, but he felt bad, that Meadow's meeting was marred by so many large bodies. He knew she probably had wanted another healer to chat with and get to know, and both he and the others had ruined it in a sense for her. A small sense of guilt colored his thoughts.

Perhaps he should have been more at ease, but he couldn't fix it now. He did look to Ash Paw though and spoke quietly. We have a healer also, perhaps all three of you could compare notes.

Then he grew quiet. Had she chosen to mention the heat, he would let hr decide that. It was not his body, nor his emotions that would be so closely tied to children that would change. Fatherhood yes, it would change him. Once he got to know his daughter, it had changed him. He knew it would only change further after babies. But that a was a decision to be made together and for Meadow to have final say, not him.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw smiled at her a gentle kind smile. She knew what could be taken from the offer. And yes that was part of it, but mostly Ash was just glad to have found another healer to speak with.

Ash tilted her head. Would they be amenable to a meet and greet? I can journey that way. IF not that is alright too. We would like to get to know our neighbors.

She spared a glance to the males, one who was clearly bored, the other watching with interest. Though also guarded. Could they be anymore unwelcoming, really? If she wasn't in front of guests she would have told them both off.
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Ash Paw spoke of a potential meeting—deeming Basilica eager to meet their neighbors. Meadow wished to point out that they could do so now—but the other two who remained aloof in the background weren’t necessarily revealing any desire to converse.

A brow arched and she stole a glance to Reyson, wondering of his thoughts on the matter—surely, something they would discuss on the way home. Still, Tamar and Arsenio were of a kind nature, and she imagined at the very least they would desire to meet if something was set up if only to gage the nature of this new pack. “An introduction to the packs would be welcome,” she offered, slowly beginning to stand now, as if to indicate their time here would come to a close.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Skipping Reyson

Ash paw gave a swift  nod. I'll come that way, perhaps this spring. It has been wonderful to meet you. Safe travels.

Then with a kind smile to both, she would return into the woods they called home. If the males wanted to watch them leave that was on them, not she. She wanted to get her small bundles away and planted possibly.

A small ember of contentment, stirring her chest.
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A nod given, Meadow watched as the woman dipped away from them. Momentarily, her gaze stole over the shadowed men before she turned, embracing Reyson with a nudge to his cheek and her own form pressing to his before she began to lead them away, considering the strange reaction of the wolves they had just met, and unsure what it would be she would tell Tamar and Arsenio of the interaction.