Bearclaw Valley And I've tried and I've tried with somebody new
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Song inspiration! Anyone is welcome. <3

The three-legged shadow had ventured out of the hollow to explore their surrounding territories, to know the world that they sought to claim.

Crowfeather’s mind had been filled with memories. He had grown out of his miserable seclusion. He had put himself to work, preparing the hollow, filling caches with the things he could catch on his three legs, even patrolling their borders. Each time he drew close to the edge of their home, he could not help but feel a rush of hopefulness – that someone he knew might be there. But no one had come to see the beginnings of Riverclan.

The young wolf had found a place in the valley where he could see a beautiful view of the land below and the terrain that stretched out around it. It was close to Kvarsheim, which drew the shadow’s mind to Bjarna. He hoped he would see the girl again, having found her company particularly enjoyable.

It did not take long, however, for the goldlight of his eyes to travel to the mountains in the west. He felt his chest ache, familiar and painful. Though he had tried to sever his feelings for the Imperator of Mereo, Crowfeather could feel the strings holding his love in place. He cursed inwardly, willing himself to look away.
121 Posts
Ooc — siv
He did not see the man who looked out with love and hurt upon the lands.

He did not notice the way the land had quickly morphed under paw. For the whole world was cold and snow kissed. Nor did he realize how exhausted he had become from slogging through it all.

Not until he ran into a wall of sorts. Scents marked even over the layers of snow.

He would have called if he had a voice.

makan cannot speak — i am okay if this cuts a thread short due to hard interaction!