Dragoncrest Cliffs and you flutter after andromeda
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat let Caracal field the question Njord posed, smiling faintly. It grew a bit when he abruptly realized he didn’t know about her sire. She chuckled and shook her head.

Phox, duh, she joshed, aware Caracal would know the nature of that relationship. No, mom didn’t like sharing me, or so I’ve been told, by Towhee herself, so that’s why dad—who’s actually my uncle—raised me with her. My biological father wasn’t involved when I was a kid. I only found out about and met him later on. He was called Kaertok, she told her brother, and he actually lived here, years ago, but he’s since passed away.

She took a breath. Kaertok had been mauled by a bear too, of course. A memory of her recent argument with Njord flickered through her mind before she banished it. Meerkat didn’t want to dwell on all the bad, not with her brother here.

Hey, I’d love to hear what you’ve been up to since we last saw each other. But first, should we call for Ray? Meerkat asked, looking to Njord. To Caracal, she added, I’d call Mercy too but she’s a bit out of earshot; she went traveling some time ago, and gave him a knowing look.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and you flutter after andromeda - by Erzulie - January 15, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Mireille - January 15, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Caracal - January 15, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Meerkat - January 15, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Njord - January 15, 2023, 11:54 PM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Erzulie - January 16, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Caracal - January 16, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Meerkat - January 16, 2023, 10:44 AM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Njord - January 17, 2023, 12:06 AM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Caracal - January 17, 2023, 12:18 AM
RE: and you flutter after andromeda - by Meerkat - January 17, 2023, 12:28 AM