Redsand Canyon Playing astronauts and rockstars
62 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
@Germanicus Went ahead and archived the old one! Made a few assumptions upon their return, as well.

They pair returned to the canyon and made their way slowly to where there was now housing in their new location. Alstroemeria did not recognize it still — but then, she now could not even recognize her own body. Life changed in all ways, from small to drastic.

Doing her best to push herself somewhat into the den so that Germanicus was spared the extra efforts, the woman ended up lain upon a bed of leaves and moss. She had yet to decorate with soft furs. And now she may never get the chance.

From the corner of her eye, Ali peered towards where the imperator stood. Thank you for your help. She meant this sincerely. But her tone was fading, eyes longing to close. Because of him, she would not be left to die. Now, in the safety of the den, she only wished to be left time to process and to sleep.
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
all good!

their going had been slow, but beneath the ministrations of the healers she might be made well.

"i will call for outside help if you continue to be immobile in your legs, lady," he said quietly. "i can reach beyond our borders for more help."

her life had changed but he would not let her be forgotten.
62 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
He held close the idea of seeking help from others. But Alstroemeria simply shook her tired head. You need not go to such lengths. I have spent a long life of woundedness. If it is not my fate to be healed, then it will not be so.

Her body would heal on its own, or it would not at all. She no longer had the patience nor interest in medicines. Whatever is meant to be, will be.
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus did not understand. 

and yet perhaps he did.

"you mean to leave your body to fate."

how many times had he heard the same from the lips of dying men suppurating in greenish pus?

save me not. i will wait for the gods.

the imperator grew still and silent.