Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Bridget bustled backward out of the den, very nearly bumping into Meerkat. She stepped aside as the woman turned, quite gracefully despite her missing limb. Apologies rushed to her lips, along with a formal introduction sprinkled with good-natured quips. Meerkat could could see why Sialuk favored her; she liked her immediately too.

Yes, I’m Meerkat. It’s nice to meet you, Bridget, she answered, once again niggled by the woman’s name. Where had she heard it before, prior to Sialuk’s own mention? Thank you for helping with our wounded. Are either one of them awake? she added.

She tried to glance over Bridget’s shoulder but the interior of the tree was so dim, she couldn’t make out anything. It seemed rather quiet in there, so Meerkat assumed both men were fast asleep. She gnawed at her lip, thinking of the days spent in silent vigil at the roja den, almost wishing it was Swordfish inside this sick den alongside Quennell.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Meerkat - February 20, 2023, 12:05 PM