Ouroboros Spine Alice blue
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Set… after their wedding/honeymoon/wolfloving hahaha. <3 If you have the space.

Samani searched for @Vairë without being certain that she would find her sister.

It was thrilling! She had just been married to the man she had chosen. Her life and future were bright. The sea girl wished to share in this. She had collected a fine coat of fur as a gift. She had rubbed it with pine and juniper until it smelled strongly of that scent. Wrapped in it were smaller furs for future children that they might be planning. She thought of the little ones in her own dreams.

Calling out, Samani hoped that she would find her sister before she set off with her new husband.
Moonglow
Beta*
287 Posts
Ooc — Box
Vairë’s head was spinning.

They were to find her bay, the one she saw in sepia-tinged dreams. But first, the doe needed calm to settle over her, to make the rational choices not as giggling girl, but doe woman, of age. She was a woman now in the eyes of her people, and she needed to embody that.

But for now, she embodied the energy of a frenetic housewife (something like this), bustling about her ulaq with a frantic air to her motions. Dashing to and fro, trying to gather her things but lost in daydreams half the time.

The call for her drew her from her frantic cleaning and organizing, and she slipped from her ulaq in a state of mild disarray. Akaagigan took to the sky to herald her arrival, and Vairë offered her peach-sky sister a smile.

Samani! How was your trip?

Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
i think sialuk is still allowed to show up here? somebody punch me if not, lol.

Sixsix accompanied her to Moonglow, still wary of the beast with sharp claws and long whiskers. Starwoman had thought to seek anaa, but when she caught the scent of her sisters, her path quickly veered toward them. She had not had the chance to catch up with them properly, busy as they all were, and it would be good to see their faces.

Samani! Vairë! Many blessings to you both, she beamed, truly happy for both of them.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The sea girl could not help but glow at Vairë. Such kindness was shown as the other woman asked how Samani’s trip had gone. She would gladly share the best parts of it. There were more exciting things to talk about, she felt.

I will tell you all about it. Please, tell me of your man? Anaa said he is bound by the sea.

Samani wondered if this would be the best time to share with Vairë that she and Rodyn hoped to make a village near the water, too. She could not help but feel that familiar company would be most welcome. They would have the ocean and their families to build upon. It made her stomach flutter with happiness.

Rodyn and I have been looking at ground near the water. A new village on a plateau by the sea. Would you-

Even more delightful was the appearance of Sialuk.

Sialuk! The sea girl’s features were drawn into a grin. Her previous words were cut short by her joy.
Moonglow
Beta*
287 Posts
Ooc — Box
Vairë immediately swooned into speaking of Rhaegal, her eyes twinkling merrily.

Oh, he is! He is a tall man, dressed in a dark fur like an elk, but he wears it with silvers and reds! He has handsome golden eyes, like a setting sun, and he has a way of speaking I have never heard. She gushed, tail sweeping back and forth behind her as she practically danced in place.

Her sister’s next statement was interrupted by their eldest sister, and Vairë greeted her with a smile and a little, bouncy yip.

Sialuk! How was travel?

Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
She beamed at the delight of her younger sisters. Each were precious to her, and Sialuk wished them well in their new marriages. They would make fine wives, and their husbands would be lucky to have them.

Long and filled with knowledge. It is good to come home to such celebration! Sialuk had taken a different path than she had originally expected, but she did
not envy her sisters. They had chosen what was best for them.

Samani, I hear you will move to the sea? And Vaire...? she asked, wondering if she too would build a new village with her husband.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The way that she gushed over her new husband was enough to warm the bones of Samani. The young peach beamed. Her heart felt like it might soar into the heavens. They would make a fine couple and they would have lovely children, she thought.

Sialuk spoke of Samani’s intention to claim land near the sea. The girl nodded her head.

Rodyn and I have found a plateau near the ocean. Near enough to see Moonglow, too, she explained, tail wavering swiftly. I hope you will come visit! It would make me happy to show you where we will build our village. Both of them.