Cassiopeia's View reflection
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Before she had caught her breath fully, Sialuk appeared. Although Meerkat was surprised to bump into not one but two pack mates on this remote peak, she nonetheless waved her tail and returned the Alpha female’s nudge. She peeked at the skin draped over Sialuk’s shoulder, a fetching red that contrasted beautifully with her pale fur.

“I have never seen a water so big,” the other woman—Tullik, Sialuk had addressed her—said, drawing Meerkat’s attention. She followed Tullik’s eye line, lips parting slightly when she realized they were looking at the ocean in the distance.

Meerkat averted her eyes, shaking her head quietly at Tullik’s question. She really didn’t know what might be on the other side of the saltwater, nor did she particularly want to think about it. Ever since leaving Sapphique, the mere thought of the coast gave her a stomachache.

I need to get home to the girls. You’re welcome to walk with me, of course, unless you intend to stay here a bit longer? Meerkat questioned, eyes flicking from Sialuk to Tullik.

Whether alone or with company, she moved quickly to retrace her steps back down the mountain, avoiding looking at the ocean views again. Meerkat would cross this place off her list of places to visit when she was feeling adventurous. She would be happy if she never laid eyes on the sea again.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
reflection - by Tullik - April 20, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: reflection - by Meerkat - April 20, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: reflection - by Sialuk - April 24, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: reflection - by Tullik - May 09, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: reflection - by Meerkat - May 09, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: reflection - by Sialuk - May 31, 2023, 11:54 AM