Wheeling Gull Isle do you dream about jesus or quantum mechanics
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He sucked in a breath when his little lookalike daughter appeared cross with his paw, for reasons unknown. Fortunately, tiny Dinah curled around it and calmed into silence. Caracal let out his breath.

Now his attention turned to another demanding infant, this one attempting to suckle at one of his dry nipples. Although he was still feeling frayed, he managed a smile at this. He plucked up young Malakai—or perhaps it was Judah, he couldn’t tell—and placed his stubby nose near one of his sleeping wife’s teats.

Before Simeon could find fault with this second separation, Caracal mouthed his midriff and lifted him, plopping him beside Malakai-or-Judah. As soon as he deposited him, he turned to grab the remaining twin, situating all three boys in a row at Heda’s breast.

Go on, he coaxed, trying not to move at all lest he disturb Dinah still resting on his paw, latch. It’s yummy and filling. Who doesn’t want to suck a delicious titty? he mumbled distractedly at his newborn sons.

Did you guys want to continue this? I’m not too fussed about post order. We can wrap it if y’all wanna post one more time? @Dinah @Judah @Simeon @Malakai :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you dream about jesus or quantum mechanics - by Caracal - May 22, 2023, 11:08 AM