Lion Head Mesa [mp] totem
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
All Welcome 
now to the doorway of @Tavina, after the inscription of the eye of Ra upon the door of @Haizel. here she peered in, eyes soft as she searched for her. but perhaps she was out, not resting as she had hoped but doing as she always did—cared for the rest of them. 
Toula would acquire for Tavina a thousand gifts, but none of them might ever be enough to truly convey her love for the woman. and so she worked, now, on the doorway of her Sesh

one future protective totem for Tavina & Haizel to be used during any potential mp! expiry upon “invocation”
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Floral scent clung to the Sesh's pelt as he entered. He'd taken to making the place his own, and that meant... many, many flowers and other such things. 

His own bed was of clover carefully kept in shape and mended daily. 

My queen- he wagged his tail, the man's head brushing against desert vines he'd planted in hoped they'd happily crawl over his door. They were in bloom, as well, and one of the white blossoms rested against his head. Haizel's smile was never apart from him.

Watcha doing?
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula smiled as her Sesh emerged. that will be most lovely, if it comes to bloom—perhaps you could plant some over my doors, she mused, envisioning also vines draped and descending to keep the space all the more private. what a lovely flower! Sesh, I think I might like for you to aid the fellahin in getting me ready for my coronation. perhaps there are flowers you might find that you could entangle into my tail,
she had a great imagination. it drifted to better days, the days ahead—when Atropos was gone! and he had asked her a question, hadn’t he?! she had let her mind fall to whimsy! 
yes, he had asked what she was doing! I am placing protective wards upon your doors. it seems chaos has befallen many within the palace—the Gods will chase it away, I have prayed to Them. but until then, …where you sleep shall be protected, firstly, and then she would do the same to the borders!
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Sorry for my lack of responses lately! Haizel needs put back in Akashingo n.n

Of course! I'd be happy to, and I'm sure there's plenty enough flowers to put on your tail! I've got a lot of them growing in here, if you'd care to look! he said happpily, but there was... another thing that she'd said that made him curious. 

Gods? his head tilted. What're... those?
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula finished with this ward with a whispered prayer, satisfied, even as she listened to the Sesh. and then, she nodded. let us go and see! she hums, stepping alongside him but permitting him to lead the way— ‘twas his project, after all! 
it did not surprise her that he did not know of the Gods. many born beyond the palace walls did not, it seemed—though several did. Gods are the Ones that watch over us, unseen and unfelt by many. I am a living link to Them—divine. a Goddess myself. it is Geb, grandson to Ra, that is the God of the earth itself. it is my thought that He watches you closely, that all you touch seems to bloom! she softly smiled at him. would you like to learn more of Them? she wondered, looking to him as they walked.